APPLICATION FOR HIRE OF
HARDINGTON MANDEVILLE VILLAGE HALL
|Nature of hire|
(incl. use of stage)
|Date of hire|
|Event Start Time|
|Event Finish time|
|Time expected to vacate Hall following clear up|
(no charge for this)
|Will alcohol be consumed/for sale?|
(if yes - you must apply for a licence - see below)
|Will additional setting up time be required?||Please specify:|
I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE FULL CONDITIONS OF HIRE (including the following):
- Drunk and Disorderly Behaviour and Supply of Illegal Drugs The Hirer shall ensure that in order to avoid disturbing neighbours to the hall and to avoid violent or criminal behaviour, care shall be taken to prevent excessive consumption of alcohol. Drunk and disorderly behaviour shall not be permitted either on the premises or in its immediate vicinity. Alcohol shall not be served to any person suspected of being drunk nor to any person suspected of being under the age of 18.
- Noise The Hirer shall ensure that the minimum of noise is made on arrival and departure, particularly late at night and early in the morning.
- End of Hire The Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounding area in a clean and tidy condition, properly locked and secured unless directed otherwise and any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions properly replaced.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for the removal of all rubbish from the premises. The Village Hall Committee is entitled to make an additional charge in the event that these conditions are breached.
- Loss or Damage The Hirer shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the hall or its contents occurring during the period of hire, howsoever caused. The Hirer agrees to promptly pay to the trustees the cost of any necessary repairs or replacement.
- Alcohol If any hirer intends to supply alcohol, in sales (bar) , raffle etc, the hirer must complete the appropriate alcohol licence application form and pass to Mr Andrew Middleton, The Old Roost, Barry Lane, Hardington Mandeville, Yeovil, BA22 9PS for relevant permissions.
- Keys To be collected as arranged at time of booking and returned immediately following vacation of hall.
Signature of applicant .......................................................Date ..................................
White copy: Bookings Clerk Pink: Hirer Blue: Treasurer for invoice
Click to download a copy in Word document format.